Sunday, September 7, 2008

Support Local Music!!



Being so close to the Austin Tx, the Live Music Capital of the world, I have developed a love for talented local artists! There is something so exciting about having your own hometown band and watching them grow both in talent and with their career.
I have included a list of music from my area that I love, such a wide variety of talent and types of music! Feel free to comment and include your favorite hometown band!

- Jam Band - Dimitri's Ascent

- Bluegrass - Green Mountain Grass

- Hip Hop - Heroes

- Hip Hop - The Word Association

- Texas Honky Tonk - Joel Hofmann Band

- Rockabilly - The Skeletons

- Jam Band - Funkotron

I will be adding more to the list as time goes on! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I was in Austin once about 22 years ago. What a great city. I would love to get back some day.