Thursday, September 4, 2008

For your Teen!


Hello everyone! I cant believe that summer is almost over and Christmas is right around the corner! I decided to come up with a new style of necklace called the "Boyfriend". It was inspired by my 13 year old little brother who wanted me to make him a "Surfer" style necklace for his trip to the beach this summer! Its nicely priced at $10 so it can be a perfect gift for your son, nephew, or boyfriend! I plan to come up with many more necklaces like this before Christmas comes around!

Update: I thought I would include a picture of my handsome little brother in his "Boyfriend" style necklace!


1 comment:

Hemant Saluja said...

The necklace is very beautiful and I like the stones of the necklace and it seems like pure.

===================================
Anuj
look4ward