Saturday, September 6, 2008

Putting a face to the designs!


Ive been making jewelry for about 15 years now but have always been too shy to put my face to my work! I always sold online and never let anyone know who I was. I have no idea why??
Finally this year I have learned to take pride in my work and put myself out there! The hardest thing was telling my boyfriend! He likes to make fun of me (playfully of course) for everything so I thought I would never hear the end of it! We live together so he was wondering why I was spending hours a day in my "Office"/ crafts room so I finally had to give in and show him my work! Much to my surprise he was very encouraging and PROUD! After telling him I was happy to tell anyone who asked, my parents were surprisingly proud as well.

It feels so much better to out in the open about my hobby/craft. Anyone out there who might be iffy about sharing their work with the world, think again!
Have a great weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

Matthew Howard said...

I just wanted to say Congratulations on putting yourself out there. It is harder than most people realize.